• Breaking News

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    Friday

    Joke of the day- biscuit price


    Dear Reader How was ur day, hope all is well?


    I just want to let u knw that there is something I want to ask u now which I,ve been hiding from u for a very long time, sometimes when I want to tell u i feel discouraged cos i don't  knw if u re gona respond negatively, i just want to let u knw dat what i,m about to tell you has been a burden to me for a very long tym n i jst can't keep it in my mind any longer, so pls don't feel upset when i say dis to you, just knw dat it's from my heart and it's real, pls pls pls be sincere and tell me the truth How much is cabin biscuit in your Area?....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    '; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
    Loading...