• Breaking News

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    Wednesday

    (Joke) AVOID SLEEPING IN CHURCH!!



     it's very bad
    I was sleeping in the church last Sunday and the usher woke me up...
    Immediately he woke me up from my sleep the next thing I heard was the pastor saying... "Please stand up"
    I stood up without knowing the reason and the people were clapping for me..!! Surprisingly for me I look around and I was the only one standing up ...then the next thing I heard. ...
    *PASTOR*:- "Thank you Jesus!!! Any other person who will give us another one million naira for our church project ?"
    *I Fainted*...hahaha... Abeg don't laugh all alone ok ....Have a lovely day friends👋👍

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    '; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
    Loading...