• Breaking News

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    Friday

    (Joke Of The Day) 6ta Grace



    Flirting with a deeper life girl ain't easy @ all☹☹☹☹

    Me: Bae watsup?

    She: Please my name is sister Grace not Bae..

    Me: Ok sister Grace how are you?

    She: The lord is my strength......

    Me: What are you doing?...

    She: I'm cooking......

    Me: Awwwww can I come and help you?

    She: No please I can do all things through Christ that
    strengthens me ....

    Me: Ok @ least I will come when you are done so you
    can serve me ...

    She: Please I only serve the living God..

    Me: Ok ooo sister Grace what are you wearing?

    She: I'm wearing the full Armour of God ☹☹☹

    Shogun laye ni???😂😂😂

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    '; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
    Loading...