• Breaking News

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    Friday

    SO FUNNY! CERTIFICATE OF LOVE





    Surprisingly,
    I got this funny if not childish ‘certificate of love’ from one
    secondary school student who proposes a lady but the lady’s response was
    astonished I tell you. She sets an examination questions which comprises of
    subjective, theory and filling the gaps before he can accept the proposal the
    boy.

    Reading
    the so called certificate of love, I was asking myself, so ladies of nowadays
    are now wise by taking this bold step but for me I think men will be somehow
    smarter to overcome this strategy. I even think, thus this not an archaic way
    of either accept or reject a proposal. Now, it is left for you to read and
    comment, whether you can answer the examination questions because of love or
    would rather find your way?

    The ‘Certificate Of Love’
    reads as this;

    THE HOME OF LOVE IS THE HOME OF
    SUCCESS

    INSTRUCTION OF LOVE: Please think carefully before you fill this certificate
    because you will not disappoint what you have chosen forever.

    In
    Section one, you are ask to choose either YES or NO in the given comprehension
    below and in Section two, you are ask to fill in the missing words.

    SECTION ONE QUESTION

    1.      Do you really love me? YES
    or NO

    2.      Do you love me with
    sense?   YES or NO

    3.      Do you love me with the
    whole of your heart?  YES or NO

    4.      Will you make me as your
    one and only shining stone in your life?
    YES or NO

    5.      Will you be trustworthy in
    all your movement?  YES or NO

    6.      Will you be straight
    forward with me at all times?  YES or NO

    7.      Will you disappoint me in
    future? YES or NO

    8.      Will you advise me when I
    need your advice?  YES or NO

    9.      Will you be reacting badly
    with me when I sin against you?   YES or
    NO

    10.  Will you care for me when
    I need your care?

    SECTION TWO QUESTION

    1.      What is Love?

    2.      Why do you love me?

    3.      What do you like best in
    me?

    4.      Among your 100% love, how
    many percent do you love for me?

    5.      Who is your first love?
    What is her name?

    CAN
    YOU ANSWER THIS TYPE OF EXAMINATIONS BECAUSE OF CERTIFICATE OF LOVE?

    BE
    SINCERE, CAN YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS WITHOUT LYING TO THE LADY IF IT WERE
    YOU?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    '; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
    Loading...