• Breaking News

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    Wednesday

    (Joke) Bet9ja palava

    #Bet9ja......

    .
    Boy : Dad the 30k you send me for fee, i used 10k to bet

    Dad: What?! Stupid child I have been warning you. You
    never listen to my words

    Boy :(interrupting) But..

    Dad: But what?! You are a stubbon boy, you can't you be
    like your Other brothers and sisters.

    Boy : Just wanted to inform you that I won 700k

    Dad: Chineke Mei! My son I told you, you are stupid. Why did you use only 10k to bet when i sent you 30k eh? We could have been talking about 2.1million now.

    I love you My son, Omekannaya,...Jahsman nii

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    '; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
    Loading...