• Breaking News

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    GistNation - Your Gist And Entertainment Hub

    Sunday

    Tiwa Savage - I’m Inspired By The Love Of My Fans

    Make a list of the top artistes in Africa at the moment and you cannot help but mention Tiwatope Savage, irrespective of whatever yardstick is employed .
    Beautiful , classy and blessed with the voice of a nightingale , Tiwa is singing and the world is listening. Despite the personal issues she has had to contend with , the mother of one is still making waves with her career .
    Speaking with Sunday Scoop , she spoke on what drives her . “ Music is what I like to do best so I am primarily motivated by my love for music . Beyond that, the love of my family and fans spurs me on . I am inspired whenever I get beautiful messages from people who have been blessed by what I do . It gives me the assurance that yes , I ’m doing something right. And that is why I am constantly working to put out new and refreshing materials , ” she said with an infectious smile .
    So what happens when she gets ugly messages? “ I don ’t let it get to me. Of course , not everybody would like you . However , I have also learnt that many of the people who say mean , hurtful things about you are not really mad at you . They just probably have some unresolved issues in their lives. To people like that , I try to respond with love or just move on without dwelling on it, ” she said.
    On what sort of impact motherhood has had on her as a singer and person, she said, “ Being a mother is the most awesome feeling ever . ”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    '; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
    Loading...